Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If You Ride A Bike, Then You're Probably A...


I didn't even realize this when I posted it, but if you look closely at this photo, you'll notice that both Dave and Josh's attention strangely aren't directed at the camera. Instead they're gandering at the foul mouth philstine in the junker behind them as he screams 'FAGGOT!' from the passenger window. I swear that the number one insult that gets hurled at me while riding is 'faggot'. If they find the terminology problematic but not the priniciple, then 'You are gay' sometimes is sufficent, and if they're positively old world, then you'll get the rare 'you goddamn queer!' It use to get to me, but at some point I just had to let go. So just take these professors of gender studies' advice from now on and come to terms with the fact that if you ride a bike, you're probably gay. Studies show, y'know.

No comments:

Post a Comment